Quiet mufflers

I run a diamond eye muffler alone and its plenty quiet. had a straight pipe on for a few weeks but the local pd didn't care for it

I run a 30" FTE with a Diamond Eye behind it. With just the Diamond Eye, it sounded like it was straight piped. Both of them together make it extremely quiet. I can't hear the exhaust from in the cab unless it's floored. Still hear the clanky old 12v tho lol

Sent from my paperweight

Donaldson 51" from Ryder Fleet Services.
I've had the Flo-Pro, Hushpower, FTE.
This is all on my 08' 6.7 deleted w/5" tbe. Its a mega cab and all highway miles. It has a great tone and in the last 80k miles its been on it has not got any louder. I can't stand the drone cruising 70+mph down the highway. I like the FTE but i didnt want to add to my existing muffler. This just slid right in taking up the old muffler and mid pipe.
It was $110 delivered.

You can order them with ID or OD on either end. Just order it right and you'll only need two band clamps.

I believe his name is Wally IRC. Just call and ask. If it isn't on the website, I'm sure he can make it for ya at little cost.

I emailed Wally the thread, he doesn't spend much time on here.
Joel, thanks for the heads up *nx*
Our canned response to email inquires is:

We sell 2 products, both products come with different sized inlets and outlets as well as case material.

Basically short vs. long

Short will get rid of 80% of your drone situation, leaving an RPM range of 100-175 RPMs of Drone. This product will leave the sound out your tailpipe close to what it was before the installation.

Long will get rid of 100% of your drone situation. This product will muffle the sound out your tailpipe similar to a high quality performance muffler.

Both products are designed to cure cabin noise situation, we expect the resonator to be installed as close to the fire wall as possible parallel with the frame rails of the vehicle. The above results are expected as long as the source of your sound issue in the cab is not from a mechanical rattle.

Many other questions are asked, crazy thing is there is no end to the limitless combinations of exhaust and power configurations available... so there is just no right or wrong.

Everything we sell is built out of 5" OD tubing, which means if you can fit a 5" exhaust on that model our product will also fit. Every Resonator we sell has Expanded (Female) end on it, this makes it simple to slip inline and clamp, weld or both in place.

We have thousands of these in the market place since 2009, if you have a specific question I will be glad to answer.

that's what I did, I can't hear my exhaust at all now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I run a 30" FTE & 30" AeroTurbine, works quite well

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back