Race 4 The Warriors

vanderchevy18

Bench Rest Shooter
Anybody here coming to the Race 4 The Warriors drag races? Its june 4th in Wichita, Ks. 25% of the tech cards goes to R4TW to help wounded veterans. Just seein who all from here will be there.

I'll do you one better. I'll post it here!

June 4th at International Dragway in Wichita, Ks. Gates open at 10am.

Proceeds and 25% of every tech card sold will go to R4TW to help support wounded veterans!

$40 tech card, $15 time only

Work stock heads up-Chip, exhaust, intake, and water/meth only. 5/10 full tree, no breakout.

Unlimited heads up-anything goes! 4/10 pro tree, no breakout

ET-anything goes. 5/10 full tree, breakout.

Come see the R4TW race truck "Infamous" and get your picture taken with the Warrior Girls!!

Vendor alley will include Diesel Power and Performance, Irate Diesel Performance, Built Not Bought Diesel, and others to come.

Military members past and present will be entered in a drawing for a prize!

If you are a business owner and would like to help sponsor this you can give whatever you want. All the money goes to R4TW and you can set up tables with products! You can email me at vanderchevy18@gmail.com

Its also posted on race for the warriors face book page, and will be posted on diesel power magazine's blog page. If you live in the area, listen for the commercial on kfdi the week prior! If you have any other questions or specific questions, feel free to ask!

Here's the one posted in the events section here.
Race 4 The Warriors June 4th in Wichita, Ks - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Home Page <--- Race 4 The Warriors home page
Kansas International Dragway Homepage

Last edited:
Anybody? It'll be a ton of fun and is for a great cause! We want to make this an every year thing and need some help from you guys that know how to go fast!

$5 to enter the show-n-shine. Winner gets all the money. It will be judged by the spectators.

Yes I will be there with my 04 Dodge dually. I just got back not too long ago from Iraq and have been working on this truck since I bought it new in 04. I think she might be ready to go. It will be the first time on a dragway for me too.

Last edited:
Come find me before you race. I'll give you a few pointers. White crewcab with irate diesel performance and race for the warriors stickers.

Back