Rack plug

logant

Too much fuel
Anyone have a Mack rack plug they could bring to me at TS?

Alright bring one with my name on it! Lol ill find you Thursday somewhere. Probably wah bahs

5bucks and ill ship it for free... granted my shipping consits of throwing it as far as I can, bug ig should get pretty close ill only be like 1000 miles away.

5bucks and ill ship it for free... granted my shipping consits of throwing it as far as I can, bug ig should get pretty close ill only be like 1000 miles away.

If you aren't at TS I'm going to cast a spell on your baby truck. We both know you don't want that.

You sir, do not have the length of beard needed to be a very good wizard so scared I am not.

Alright bring one with my name on it! Lol ill find you Thursday somewhere. Probably wah bahs

Sounds good. I'll be wearing a blue/white polo shirt and holding a beer at all times at Wha-Bah's

You sir, do not have the length of beard needed to be a very good wizard so scared I am not.

If that helps you sleep at night, more power to you. Baby truck is probably angry at you right now, since you refuse to bring it to events and let it play.

Skinny 25 year old drinking bud light lime arita.. Can't miss him.

Sounds good. Shoot me your phone number if you don't mind and ill just give you a shout around lunchtime

Back