rear disc brake kits

rob383

Dodge Dana 60, 70 80
just throwing this out there. i put some of these on my truck years ago and they work great. they are factory brake parts so they are easy to get. i figure there are people out there that would love to have better brakes. this is just an option i used and worked for me.

I was talking to my parts man about this and he looked up the calipers. They are the same in his book as the big gm car caliper from the 70's. Been looking at doing this but I understand there are a lot of different bracket spacings on the dana 70 from year to year.

install is easy. if you can do a brake job you can do this. i didn't touch proportioning valve. if i had i would just use a wilwood one. they also have one for a dually. i also have my dana 80 with this kit out of my truck so i can take pics if needed. i put a dually rear out of a 2002 in to match the width of the front when i put the ford parts on the front for lockouts

Last edited:
I was talking to my parts man about this and he looked up the calipers. They are the same in his book as the big gm car caliper from the 70's. Been looking at doing this but I understand there are a lot of different bracket spacings on the dana 70 from year to year.

if there is different spacing on 70's i wouldn't know. i only did my srw80 and it was pretty much bolt on except i did weld some tabs for the emergency brake and where the new flex line went from factory lines to caliper

Back