Rear pump support bracket?

STACKED

Got the conversion all done but the rear bracket off the 95 160hp pump won't work. Is there a different version of the bracket that bolt in? Do I really need it?
Thanks

yes you need it. thats alot of weight hanging off the front cover. whats the issue with yours? mine bolted right up

Definitely need it. Let me call my buddy and see if he still has his from his 215 pump. He had a spare one come with the pump.

Alright thanks anyway. I guess I might check cummins. Unless there is anybody else that might want to get rid of one.

there are two different brackets you need matching pieces from the set. and if you get ahold of one from a motor application other than dodge the motor bracket aint long enough. they don't have the length to bolt the power steering vac pump bracket to it.:nail:

Brackets aren't pump specific, you just need the two pieces that go together. If you have both brackets from a 160 pump, it'll bolt to a 180 or 215 or 13mm just the same.

There is a pump support bracket on ebay, but do not remember if both pieces were listed.

I have both pieces off a 95 160hp. it bolts to the block and pump but dont come close to bolting together.

cummins-block-p7100-injection-pump-support-bracket-mounting-kit-pi-25132.html

Is this the one you have, or is the part that bolts to the pump more of a bent piece of plate with three holes?

I have both pieces but they don't look like that. #1 is similar but at the top it has a little piece of pipe on it.

The kit that tate posted is the exact one i just purchased for my conversion and it worked perfect. bolted right up to the block and pump with ease

Back