Remove water spots from auto glass

dieselcowboy said:
Flitz polish works too...... I have used it on my outside rearview mirrors a couple of times..... Took the spots right off......

I know Flitz works good. Takes a little "elbo-grease" though.

This would be you're best bet on the STANG, SIX-OH! :smileglasses:

Hot white vinegar works well....that and a new single edge razor blade will clean everythign off with no bad side effects except stinky hands. LOL

UNBROKEN said:
Hot white vinegar works well....that and a new single edge razor blade will clean everythign off with no bad side effects except stinky hands. LOL

Damn Stinky-Pinky? :huh:: :ugh: :doh: :evil :evil

4S FED said:
Damn Stinky-Pinky? :huh:: :ugh: :doh: :evil :evil
:aiwebs_029: Uhh...no comment about that one

Ya'll know the stuff for cleaning glasstop stoves? Works like a charm, best of all: it's only like $4 at the grocery store.

Eastwoodco.com has several glass restoration products. I haven't tried anything from Eastwood yet, but I know Mother's Chrome Polish and the Mag & Aluminum polish will not remove the water spots I have. If the Eastwood stuff won't remove the spots, I think the glass will have to be replaced.

Brasso metal polish works like a charm! It gets the marks my squeegy leaves behind. I just used it a couple of days ago on my rear windows (with a couple years buildup) and they look great. Now to do the other windows...

TooMuchBoost said:
Billy, we are talking about two different kinds of water spots here. I'm talking about the ones from acid rain that are etched into your glass.

Damn where does it acid rain bad enough the eat up your glass.....what about the poor dog outside?????

Back