RonA Top Notch Seller

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
Just wanted to give a well deserved shout out to Ron A.

I recently bought 800lbs of various small and large parts from Ron. The parts were packaged extremely well. They could have dropped this skid from the back of the truck and all of it would have been fine. Out of the 800lbs 200 of it was packing paper, cardboard, tape and shrink wrap. :hehe:

The communication during the sale was top notch. Ron was concerned on so many levels about making sure I understood what I was buying or how I would receive them. I’m sure his current business thrives based on this experience I had and the ability to communicate and follow thru with what was promised.

As I was setting up shipping Ron said he could drive the skid into a larger city which was hours away in California so I can get a better price. While I did find a good rate that was close to him most would never offer that gesture.

Ron described each part I was buying into great detail that pictures wouldn’t have shown. I was very busy in the shop when the skid arrived so I had the guys fork it over to my diesel playground area. I had to wait till the following day to open and inspect my parts due to work load in our shop. I can assure you it was Christmas in July around here.

If you are thinking about buying anything from Ron in the future, I would not hesitate for a second in doing so.

Thank you Ron for all the help in making this purchase very pleasant for me. :clap:

Chris Redlarczyk

Last edited:
i have had a couple similar experiences with ron, he is a great person to deal with and an asset to the diesel community.

Same here! Great seller,great advice! If there's a problem he takes care of it asap.will definitely be doing business with Ron again.

Back