Rules

That drawing looks like a 2nd grader did it.. gonna be alot of guys cutting up there trucks this year I'll bet... what was wrong with the wording "stationary in all directions"?? That seems pretty solid wording with no grey area about it..
Stationary in all directions was pretty straightforward for a rule. But now everything is going to be cookie cutter hitch set ups. Who was the truck that was caught cheating with there hitch moving? I'd like to go kick him in the nuts for ruining it all for everyone

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stationary in all directions was pretty straightforward for a rule. But now everything is going to be cookie cutter hitch set ups. Who was the truck that was caught cheating with there hitch moving? I'd like to go kick him in the nuts for ruining it all for everyone

His name was posted earlier in this thread. But what I'd really like to know, and that goes for anyone who was cheating, was it really worth changing the rulebook for pulling across the country just for the glory of beating your buddies at the county fairs? Yes it is a PPL sanctioned pull but lets be honest, we're all just doing this for fun, and we're all buddies out here. Does it really matter if you win or lose?

His name was posted earlier in this thread. But what I'd really like to know, and that goes for anyone who was cheating, was it really worth changing the rulebook for pulling across the country just for the glory of beating your buddies at the county fairs? Yes it is a PPL sanctioned pull but lets be honest, we're all just doing this for fun, and we're all buddies out here. Does it really matter if you win or lose?

Unfortunately, some want to “win” at any cost. Of course all those “wins “ now have an “*” beside them. It’s a shame really, and now to be labeled “cheater”. Congrats fellas, you earned it.
Everyone be sure to thank them for giving you the privilege to build new hitches for 2020

Ps. Video of said truck with the “broken hitch” was posted on FB

Last edited:
Unfortunately, some want to “win” at any cost. Of course all those “wins “ now have an “*” beside them. It’s a shame really, and now to be labeled “cheater”. Congrats fellas, you earned it.
Everyone be sure to thank them for giving you the privilege to build new hitches for 2020

Ps. Video of said truck with the “broken hitch” was posted on FB

Have a link to said truck?

Was looking through some old rule books and this is how the rule was for the hitch in 2015. So from then to now. How did the rules get changed around?
578841e2c371c356e47d0bfbe000978f.jpg
4183908a946f6ae6699f1e6241c62791.jpg

Back