S&b cai

cerickson

fullpull108
Has anybody seen any black Friday deals for s&b? Would like to get it from a vendor here. Everything I see is the same price. Just looking to see if there are any cyber Monday or holiday deals coming up on these things.

If you find one let me know! But S&B has a set price on their kit 289. Customer service is awesome!

Was just looking to see if there were any 10 or 15 percent off codes. Will let you know what I find.

S&B hasn't released any discounts that I'm aware of. If they have, they've not come across my email.

Check out power driven diesels new synthetic air filter. Looks better than any s and b I have ran.

I am going to run the dry filter. Don't like oiling a filter to have dirt and crap to stick to it.

The PDD Performer filters looked like they are oiled at first glance but if you look in the description they are oil free. They look real nice.

Just went through Thorough Diesel for the s&b. Same price everywhere and no shipping fees.

Has anybody bought a power driven filter? Will the filter fit in the S&b box? I would try one when it time to replace this filter.

Funny thing is I got it as a Christmas gift for my wife. I stuck it on same day I got it in the mail. Wife drove it the other day and calls me and tells me that it's alot louder in the cab. She said it sounds like my truck on the inside. I told her I would check it out. It does sound like I removed the silencer ring but I didn't since she has sensitive ears.

Last edited:
Back