S467 swap

TheBullRoars

Have the fuel side ready to go. Ordered a 67.7/83/.9 from T$. What will I need for the swap? T3/t4 adapter and hx40 downpipe? Any other recommendations?

T called me back and I'm getting the correct flange for the downpipe. Will decide on a set of h studs/bolts and hopefully it and the trans holds together for a little while

Don't hit the 'report post' button, genius

Im on a phone that sucks. Those buttons shouldn't be identical and right next to each other, and have the same reply interface

I already received an appropriate pm from a moderator about what happened.

Mr internet badass on a Saturday night lol

Last edited:
Im on a phone that sucks. Those buttons shouldn't be identical and right next to each other, and have the same reply interface

I already received an appropriate pm from a moderator about what happened.

Mr internet badass on a Saturday night lol

You do know you can hit your phones menu button and reply that way right? No report button there.

There's a couple threads on this turbo already. Lots of good info. You will also need the aluminum compressor elbow, v-band, and o-ring. Intakehoses.com has all the stuff to build an intake.

There's a couple threads on this turbo already. Lots of good info. You will also need the aluminum compressor elbow, v-band, and o-ring. Intakehoses.com has all the stuff to build an intake.

Thanks for the link. I didn't see that listed in the threads but yes, lots of good info already. This is something I generally like to be prepared for and make sure I have everything. Thanks

Because I wont take obnoxious, petty instigation from somebody I don't know? If bending over and taking disrespect is part of the dues, count me out. I'll leave that to the pros

You do realize he's a mod too, and was doing the same thing the other mod did, in a different way?

If you're thin skinned, go away. You won't like it here.

Back