s472-83-.90-T4

95taylor331

Gear Jammer
Ive been looking around at turbo's and im wanting to run a big single, I have compounds currently but im bored of them and want to make more power so I've been looking at big singles, I DO NOT DD THE TRUCk, its a street/race princess, basically my fun truck, for fueling I have DAP 5x.018 SAC's, 024's, 21.5* timing, airdog 150, 4k's, no plate, OFV, I also have studs and 60LB valve springs along with haisley machine push rods, Im planning on doing a cam in the near future(still undecided on cam to go with) and eventually have the pump benched, I was looking along the lines of the aurora 5000/K31, or a s472, any info is appreciated, Thanks in Advance!

Sub'd. Wanting that same turbo to replace my 366 very soon! I have similar mod's with 5x.016's on the way and my timing is set at 18* but I would like to bump it up to around 24* to 26*.

What turbo are you running now?

Im running a 40-35 hybrid with a turbo off a c-15 cat, I cant find any specs on it other than its a 1.34 A/R , its a dog on the bottom end but screams on the top

Ive been looking around at turbo's and im wanting to run a big single, I have compounds currently but im bored of them and want to make more power so I've been looking at big singles, I DO NOT DD THE TRUCk, its a street/race princess, basically my fun truck, for fueling I have DAP 5x.018 SAC's, 024's, 21.5* timing, airdog 150, 4k's, no plate, OFV, I also have studs and 60LB valve springs along with haisley machine push rods, Im planning on doing a cam in the near future(still undecided on cam to go with) and eventually have the pump benched, I was looking along the lines of the aurora 5000/K31, or a s472, any info is appreciated, Thanks in Advance!

I'm in the same boat. I'm ditching the twins also for the same turbo. After talking to Jose at Forced Inductions. I think I've settle on the new 72 etr wheel. If I recalled correctly he said the etr is 2 grams lighter than the billet 67.7 wheel and spools just as fast. And flows 100lb/min. He said waste gate wouldn't be really needed on a 12v but To get max output with the small housing it would help.
A cam will help with the spooling. I wouldn't expect much boost below 1800 rpm before cam though. May also look into the spool valve. From what I've been told it should lower spool time 200-400rpm.

Last edited:
i had a bullseye s372 72/83/.90 with a race cover on my truck for a few years before I sold it and it was not all that fun to drive. i was running a 5 speed with a dd clutch. I was also running 32* of timing though. if the truck is an auto I would say do it. I could never get my tranny to shift fast enough were I wouldn't loose all my boost between shifts.

Back