S475 75/88/1.32 for sale or trade

Brentsluder

megacabmadness
I have a Borg Warner s475 75/88/1.32 t6 foot for sale or trade for other turbos. Unknown mikes but has minimal shaft play as all journal bearings do. Would make a good primary in a compound setup. May trade for something more suited for a single. May add cash on top for the right trade? Asking 700

Would like to have a s467, may trade for a 366 or possibly a s471 with the small turbine.

Okay, I was confused for a second. I was really hoping it was a mistake and it had the 87mm turbine in it. Lol

I'm confused too. All the 475 I've seen have 83 exducer or 88 and some people call those 87 because they are 87.xx mm and some call them either. I don't know of a 87mm turbine inducer so I'm not real sure what you mean!

From what I've seen, the "box" S400 turbos come with the 96/88 Turbine wheel and standard with the 1.32 T6 housing which you can pick up new anywhere from 650-800 bucks (depending whos selling it). Myself, being a borg warner distributor, know that there are the optional 83/74 turbine wheel as well as the 87/81 wheel both being available in T4 and T6 housings for a much more substantial price.

Yeah the smaller wheels would be pretty awsome if you can get them. I figured as is would be a good primary charger.

This would be a great charger in a compound setup. Good price on a Borg warner charger. Not a knockoff.

Back