s475/83/1.10 DD

murphyj

Hey guys and gals , just bought a s475/83/1.10. Truck currently has a s366, 100% Sticks, dual pumps, valve springs, pushrods, stud, and a steed mani. Was seeing if anyone had experience with a 1.10 housing and drive ability and what max hp on the charger is. Any help would be great! Thanks guys and gals.

Id bet boost comes on strong around 24-2600rpms.

I’ll get back to you on that once the weather breaks here in north east Ohio. I’m hoping with 100% stock dual pumps and a decent tune it will run good but I plan on buying a .90 housing to sit on the shelf Incase I don’t like it and want a tighter housing.

its too much compressor to enjoy much as a DD. its gonna be slow to light and surge like a BitSH. will choke up in the higher R's. will be fun when it lights though.

its too much compressor to enjoy much as a DD. its gonna be slow to light and surge like a BitSH. will choke up in the higher R's. will be fun when it lights though.

Not much of a comparison but I daily drove a 475/83/.9 on a hot 12 valve and it was quite fun. No surge issues either. Absolute blast and would pull hard well above 4000rpm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess when I say DD I should of said more of a weekend warrior. Truth is I work to my hand have a company truck so DD isn’t really a option. But I’m gonna get the .90 exhaust housing to have if the 1.10 just is to laggy.

Back