Scheid 13mm pump

97rada

I have a scheid diesel 13mm pump. It has their custom ground cam, dual fed, max flow is 950cc, pin timed at 23*, .120 holders, full cuts ,has their adjustable fuel plate and is set to 550cc currently. Auto gov set to 4500 but fuels to 5500-5700. Looking for 2000 plus the ride

Do you know if the gov weights have been altered from stock?
I would like to be able to use this pump with a standard set of 4K Bosch springs until I were to get the rest of my setup capable of supporting heavy fueling at 4500RPM.

Do you know if the gov weights have been altered from stock?

I would like to be able to use this pump with a standard set of 4K Bosch springs until I were to get the rest of my setup capable of supporting heavy fueling at 4500RPM.

I do not know if they have been modified. Honestly these engines with valve springs have no problem turning the rpm. You could just keep your foot out of it. Or set shift points lower. If your pulling with a stick I doubt it could run that rpm down the track without a really good engine

Is there something that made you change your mind on this pump and go with the other 13mm pump from shortbusdriver? Not trying to stir the pot or anything, just curious.

Is there something that made you change your mind on this pump and go with the other 13mm pump from shortbusdriver? Not trying to stir the pot or anything, just curious.
I was curious about this as well.

To be honest, time was the biggest factor. I have a race in mid October that's all out and I need all the ponies I can get. Scheid wanted 300$ to flow that pump and make sure it was still all set how they wanted make it 5k gov for sure . That takes time that I didn't have. His pump is set and fresh off the stand. Can throw it right on. I have all the confidence in both pumps and I wasn't out money either way. Both pumps are pretty much identical aside from the .120 holders to the .093 holders.

It's in Kentucky, turkey bash. Basically all the 6.70 trucks are getting together to run all out.

Any interest in this ? Selling for the exact dollar I have in it

The pump is legitimate good performer. I ran it on a pull truck until i went to ag-pump. I could text videos to anyone interested . If that would help Austin with the sale. My number is 678-231-7683 . Text me and i will send you some videos .

The pump is legitimate good performer. I ran it on a pull truck until i went to ag-pump. I could text videos to anyone interested . If that would help Austin with the sale. My number is 678-231-7683 . Text me and i will send you some videos .

Very much appreciated sir

Back