Scheid Mod Truck

What was left of Mitchell's truck got shipped overseas.
We are working on something that, as Jim Fulmer said, is "Different"

What was left of Mitchell's truck got shipped overseas.
We are working on something that, as Jim Fulmer said, is "Different"

I can't wait to see it!! Didn't get to see you guys tear it up at clermont this year...so i can't wait to see it next year. Also, chris, are you guys goign to have that pull at clermont in september this year?

I can't wait to see it!! Didn't get to see you guys tear it up at clermont this year...so i can't wait to see it next year. Also, chris, are you guys goign to have that pull at clermont in september this year?

I dont have anything to do with the pull in Clermont County. I havent pulled since 06, hopefully get the new truck out early next year, maby for Murfreesboro. I'm starting to amass alot of sexy azz parts.

I want to build a mod truck but cant handle the shame of getting my azz handed to me by a DMAX..

Garrett speaks the truth.:kick:LOL

I dont have anything to do with the pull in Clermont County. I havent pulled since 06, hopefully get the new truck out early next year, maby for Murfreesboro. I'm starting to amass alot of sexy azz parts. :rockwoot:

Your the man Chris...more to come...:Cheer:

would you two just hurry up! come on flax get ur old crew ready and lets have some fun again here! you two coming to washington C.H 12th and 13th to watch?

Back