Scheids dyno run video.

JohhnyFoxtrot

need a trailer
Here is my first time on the Dunbars dyno Friday morn. I had the old beta 4.2 program loaded on and set to sw9. Only made 58psi on each run. That is down from about 75 on the street. Without looking at sheet I think all runs were over 730 maybe one over 725. Tq was around 1360-1380 I think. I will get the sheet up and my other dyno run in the evening with a program change tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ4rGqHal3o

Nice smooth run. Kinda sucks that boost was alsmost 20psi lower though. Care to share the specifics of your setup?

Sure not to many specifics though. 62/475, Flux 4.5's, F1 Helix 2 cam, Hamilton springs, Ats dual pumps one is a stg 2.5 Floor-It, HTT intercooler, HTS trans, AFE Bladerunner intake, Smarty, Mp-8.
Bottom charger only came up to 25psi where it puts out 35-40 on the street.

Those are pretty big stix for the smaller Primary aren't they?

Nice runs but it looks like you might have spare fuel... Are you spraying water or anything to keep things cooler?

Not really on the street or track no matter what level they clean up good. The 475 has a BUllseye race cover on it also. I have water on it but don't spray it.

Here is my other run that was sw9 on the TnT Revo. It was 741hp. Boost was only just above 55psi and low side was only 20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ehw6ASczwk

Good run's would of thought been over 800.When i put mine on it at Temple Hill he couldnt get more then 28 psi out of your old S400 that came apart. I was gonna strap mine down saterday at scheid but he was dont taking trucks.

Nice numbers. That is what I was hoping for but I guess not with my Pu$$ysticks (tm). lol. You didn't by any chance get mine on video did you? I think I was 2-3 ahead of you on Friday.

:Cheer:

No Jason I sure didn't we were walking by back to truck when yours was on there. After I got looking at camera alot of pictures and video is not on it for some reason.

Back