Sell or trade- 1994 Chevy K3500 Cummins

Nick_Kuebler

1994 Chevy K3500 crew cab long bed 4x4. Engine is a p-pumped 24V that is basically stock other than the pump conversion and 14mm studs. Charger is HX35W and the injectors were popped for Ppump. Trans is NV4500 with 5th gear fix done. All body and paint work done 6 months ago it is rust free. Interior is in excellent condition. Suspension was done by Drivelines Plus in Chandler,IN and is all new with RCD suspension and new MTZ's on eagle wheels less than 1000 miles on this. Has LineX bedliner with lifetime warranty as of last Thursday. This truck is daily driven and completely reliable. It has been my project I have just lost interest. Still needs a rear bumper, has a front but it isnt quite show quality. Windshield has a crack but if its a big deal I can put one in. Asking $16,500 or will look at Duramax and Cummins trades. Questions and picture request should be directed to 812-639-7559 and I work nights so you can call or text anytime. Thanks

Man, if you would trade straight up for a 1st Gen, I would be all over this. However, mine ain't worth $16.5k and I can't make up the difference.

I love a first gen man but wouldn't be able to trade straight for one. My price is a little flexible tho, ive got way more invested but I pretty much know ill take a loss on something like this lol

I sent you a text last night let me know if your interested.

Sorry for the delay in response been a bit busy...I hadn't received a text about the truck? The number is 812-639-7559...still interested to hear what you've got.

I'll try texting you again, I got an 05 duramax with 60k miles, 4x4 crew cab.

Good looking rig. Good luck with the sale. If I could buy it I would but right now I just have way too many vehicles.

Had some issues arise with it that I wanted to get taken care of before selling. The truck will be at SEX this weekend and most likely in show n shine.

LOL thats a definite autocorrect fail. Hopefully we'll run into ya up there Josh, me and Tater gonna be staying in the campground with some friends.

Back