Selling a P pumped truck

Mofugra

Just looking for some input on how to go about selling my p-pumped truck. I'm not sure if I should advertise that it's a done up truck, because I often find that people don't want those, well at least in my experience anyways. But on the other hand it's pretty hard to ignore the fact that my 24v is not exactly stock. So should I market the p pump as an upgraded reliable thing or a performance thing. I think the other thing that's going against me is that there aren't many of these trucks in my area, I only know of mine and tate's. So what do y'all think.
Ps this isn't about trying to misinform my potential buyers it's more about marketing to the right group.
TIA for any comments!

I should also say that the truck is basically stock except for the injection pump. So in a way I have a 98 12valve package. Well sorta.

How "sorta"?

I would sell it on a diesel board.. trying to do it locally is going to result in lots of silly questions and lower offers.

Sorta in the sense that it's a 98 ext cab short box with the injection pump from a 12v. I couldn't find the "holy Grail" truck so I made it. As for the diesel boards being in Canada makes it hard as most of the board users are in the states.

post it on the forums anyways, never know what your gonna get

Sad to see you selling it. How come?

It depends what market you want to try and sell to. Sell it as a reliability mod, and you'll get the older crowd looking for a cheap truck to pull their fifth wheel. Market it was a performance mod, and you'll get the younger guys who want to blow smoke. You'll get stupid questions from both groups. The only ones that won't ask you the stupid questions is the educated ones on places like here that know what a p-pump is.

PM me what you're asking for it, I know some local guys that might be interested in it if the price is right.

Back