Shocks on rear of 4x4

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
I am looking for a set of shocks to run on my 95 4x4 regular cab that will keep the weight from transferring back so bad. I know darren runs the air adjustable shocks like monore max air shocks on the mamba and that is what i have been looking for but monroe doesnt make them for my truck and gabriel used to make a set that is air adjustable but i cant find them now. I think the mamba has the gabriels on it. My truck is lowered about 2-3 inches in the rear. I want some shocks that i can pump up with the air compressor or atleast some stiff shocks. What are you guys running? Thanks

I am looking for a set of shocks to run on my 95 4x4 regular cab that will keep the weight from transferring back so bad. I know darren runs the air adjustable shocks like monore max air shocks on the mamba and that is what i have been looking for but monroe doesnt make them for my truck and gabriel used to make a set that is air adjustable but i cant find them now. I think the mamba has the gabriels on it. My truck is lowered about 2-3 inches in the rear. I want some shocks that i can pump up with the air compressor or atleast some stiff shocks. What are you guys running? Thanks

Monroe makes and awesome shock :hehe: for drag racing.....Besides your truck is fast enough.

ive been looking for a few weeks now, and decided to go with ranch 9000xl's..

i went with the gabriels and they worked great the whole kit was $80

Back