Should I or shouldn't I?

cmont58

Yankee
Not sure if this is in the right section so mods feel free to move it. Thinking about trading my 06 in my sig for a 94 reg cab flat bed dually that has a BD 62mm, AD150, SBDD iron giant, billet input shaft, scheid comp dvs, timing set at 19*, AFE intake, and 5" exhaust. Guy wants to trade me trucks and throw $18,000 on top. Main reason I'm thinking about it is to get out of my payment. Just want to know what you guys think and if its a good deal or not.

Last edited:
If the second gen is in at least good condition I say do it. But that's an assumption with little information. It sounds like the guy has more money than brains tho so inspect the truck well...

Well a buddy of mine did own it then sold it to the guy who is now wanting to trade it but its been a southern truck its whole life so it has less surface rust than my 06 does being from PA.

If in good mechanical condition a clean 12v from the south is a damn good find! I flew to Ma to get mine and wish I never did it only because of all the rust I've had to fight. Once I replace the doors and bed I should have it all licked with some possible frame patching here and there I intend to consider/do when I remove the bed.

vehicles from the north are parts donors, I'd do the swap! rust sucks.

Well I think I'm gonna do it just waiting on him to get a loan. I'll post pics after the deal is done.

Back