sick of my silver bullet/trade me

dieselbeef

dick doggin
62/74/14

too laggy/smokey...was fine with huge inj and trying to drag it but now i really just use the truck to tow and besides the soot on my toyhauler... sooner or later d.o.t. is gonna gimme grief with the dump trlr. and im always way over wieght...no way im gonna hook my boat to it....took me days to clean the soot off it

need something either more eff or a smaller exh hsg. too exp to chane it over acc to ind inj. somehing with a 68 maybe

i bought it brand new. got maybe 10 k on it. always cooled with a timer. i dont beat my stuff. its good.

ive got 7x010 vco inj and the truck is still hazing also. no boost leaks...makes 50 psi easy once it lights...but the conv is too tight and its smokey as hell on takeoff..even empty

anyone?

gary

I'll trade you a pdr super hx40 with 600miles on it cooled to 370 before shut off I'm building twins and want a tighter top charger it's a 68/68/16 quick spool spools like a mad man

I'll trade you a pdr super hx40 with 600miles on it cooled to 370 before shut off I'm building twins and want a tighter top charger it's a 68/68/16 quick spool spools like a mad man

A silver bullet is a step backwards from an HX40 for a tighter top charger for twins.

It's a bigger charger but it's a better design And tighter exaust side idk where I git 68/68/16 but yes the pdr is a 60/64/16 6 blade inducer and 10blade exaust and it sounds amazing when it's spooling

Back