Smarty or Black Maxx???

bags1010

Rockstar
Smarty or Black Maxx? Just wondering what programmer actually gives better performace results. I know the Black Maxx will be easier to use with shift on the fly...but is the programming any better than Smarty?

Marco's programming is nearly smoke free up to 205 hp added to the rear wheels. The Power on Demand is not released yet for the 6.7L but it will be a FREE upgrade when it is released.

Thanks

Im holding out and got me a black maxx coming when they are realeased. I have heard good things about the h&s programers So im going to try the black maxx. Plus i need gauges and that comes with the screen and everything.

Yea...spoke with Wagner and they will have a monitor and on the fly deal coming out soon as well! Prob stay with the Smarty!

i'm running the h&s tuner now and am happy with it so far. friends have smarty on theirs and they seem to work well. me personally i think it is toss up. we mainly just tow with them.

Does the Smarty leave a foot print that is easily found? Is it worth running it with out doing a DPF/EGR delete?

-Rob

will the smarty work with a dpf delete on regular settings with no trouble codes? I know H&S only works code free without dpf on race tunes

will the smarty work with a dpf delete on regular settings with no trouble codes? I know H&S only works code free without dpf on race tunes

The smarty does not leave a trace of itself but it is NOT undetectable like on the 5.9L truck because more parameters are being monitored and the dealer can see which parameters are out of range.

This is true for any downloader

The smarty does not leave a trace of itself but it is NOT undetectable like on the 5.9L truck because more parameters are being monitored and the dealer can see which parameters are out of range.

This is true for any downloader

Is it very common for dealerships to dig that deep? I assume they would for major repairs. If so, would "flashing" the computer clear the parameters so that they couldn't detect it?

-Rob

Back