Smarty udc custom tune

ylo73z

I just got my dongle in the mail and what appears to be a USB memory stick from ATP my question is , how do I get my stock tune out of mt truck and on to my laptop so I can send it to ATP so they can make my custom tune ..

Any links or instructions would be greatly appreciated

It's been a while for me but u should be able to load ur smarty on to ur truck that way ur stock file is on ur smarty then hook the smarty to ur laptop and put the dongle in and the UDC software should pop up ( if its been downloaded already and the smarty has been updated to UDC ) then go to the tool bar and it should have a spot that says (read stock files) I think but u can go to mads electronics.com and there's a video how to do it on there

Ok I have a old smarty ...so first thing sounds like I have to do is put the stock tune back in my truck ...then update my smarty ...then down load the software in my laptop then plug it into my truck and the lap top

Can my old smarty be loaded with the ssr software?

No only if it is a SSR it has Different firm ware.You have to load the UDC software on to your smarty first. The UDC does not copy anything from your truck, it has your stock file already loaded on it. But it has to be locked to your truck so that your truck vin number is embedded in it

Last edited:
I tried reading stock files and it says smarty with model s06-pod and data version :d: not found ,the smarty is more recent than the udc setting files ...

Now what ?

Back