smarty ?

Cjack

does anybody have the " me " software for s-67 running REVO software and its not doing my deletes. 2012 6.7

Cumminsforum has a sticky at the top of the 6.7 performance forum with this info.

does anybody have the " me " software for s-67 running REVO software and its not doing my deletes. 2012 6.7

So you are saying "running the me software" while "not deleted?"

If so, don't do that. I may have not read your statement correctly. I read it four times.

So you are saying "running the me software" while "not deleted?"

If so, don't do that. I may have not read your statement correctly. I read it four times.

I think he said his current software is not delete compatible. And I only read it once LOL

does anybody have the " me " software for s-67? I'm running REVO software and its not doing my deletes. 2012 6.7

Ok. I get it now. :bang

Lack of capitalization and punctuation is the difference in helping your uncle Jack off his horse and helping your uncle jack off his horse. :hehe:

yea i have the deletes just having check exhaust see dealer now junk

I know you are new around here, but please take the time to look at what you write before you post it. We have a great community and are here to help, but will would be more willing to do so if we can understand what you are saying without having to re-read what you wrote 3-4 times.

The other forums on CompD won't be as nice about it as we have been.

Your right sorry about that. what I was trying to say was... Does anybody on compitition diesel have the " me " software for the smarty s-67? I'm currently running the " revo " software and it not delete compatible. And yes, my truck is deleted. Once again sorry I will make sure that I correct myself in my future post.

But thanks for telling me where to get the download. Helped me out a lot.

Compd does not have the info saved on its server because the EPA has mandated that this software be removed from all US websites. I dont think Phil and Tim want their name tied to an EPA fine.

Back