So close to 12's

iracemx6

Made a couple of passes Friday night shooting for a pass in the 12's and here's what I got.

60'=1.75
1/8th.=8.27 @ 82.09mph.
1/4=13.08 @ 100.80mph.

This pass was with a 100 shot of *nx* and my stock turbo.
Jeremy(LIPD) is sending me a new turbo setup and we will be into the 12's by the weekend.

Do you have a fuel system on your truck? Looks like it might be falling off at the top of the track.

good times next time you head to kinston let me know i may head over and watch

Jess
I'm ALWAYS in Kinston.I live there...lol
I need you and Brandon to stay away though so I can look like the BIG dogLOL
I'd love for you guys to come run here just don't pick on me cause I can't keep up!!
bones said:
good times next time you head to kinston let me know i may head over and watch

Thanks everyone!!
I was nervous as crap on those runs because I'm still on STOCK headbolts(knock on wood) and stock transmission and she didn't PUKE a drop.

I know these aren't very fast times compared to all the fast trucks here,but I was pumped with the times it ran and how it hooked up.

Gotta give thanks to Jeremy for helping me out and Eric for my killer tunes:ylsuper:

iracemx6 said:
Thanks everyone!!
I was nervous as crap on those runs because I'm still on STOCK headbolts(knock on wood) and stock transmission and she didn't PUKE a drop.

I know these aren't very fast times compared to all the fast trucks here,but I was pumped with the times it ran and how it hooked up.

Gotta give thanks to Jeremy for helping me out and Eric for my killer tunes:ylsuper:

Glad to hear she held together! Nice times! Hope I have the good fortune you do. Plan to spray mine in the next month or so . . .

Back