So I was too cheap to renew my TDR membership...

Welcome.

I was also a TDR member for a few years. I let it expire when I sold my crew cab. It was always the best forum for upkeep of your cummins. Maybe not always the best for modifying them.

This is a good place to be now.

i agree. i let my subscription expire this year. wasnt hardly on there anymore. figured, why pay to be on a forum?? besides, i get great info on this free forum!

Welcome to COMP D!

Welcome to CompD from another person who got their start on TDR.

A lot of people don't realize this but a lot of good things came from the TDR. Such as the cheap fix for the 24v APPS.

TDR has been around a long time, I got my start there back in the days as some of you stated as well. I let my membership exspire this year as well but I have nothing to say negative about the TDR. There are just so many forums out there these days that have the same info, if not more, at no cost and I can't simply get to all of them :(

If the TDR would get rid of the magazine that IMO most don't read, and make the site free, as I understood it the membership fee's helped to print the magazine, then I think it might pick up more traffic.

BBD

LOL!! The TDR IS a magazine with a side of website. Different deal, thats all.
So let me see, TDR should stop the mag and make their site free, and they are going to pay for it how?

Issue 13 was my start there right up to issue 68. I use it for the political forum, much better arguments over there, and tons more Dodge tech info.

Being a pay Dodge only site it keeps most of the rif raf out..but that why I come here to agitate the rif raf.LOLLOLLOL

If the TDR would get rid of the magazine that IMO most don't read, and make the site free, as I understood it the membership fee's helped to print the magazine, then I think it might pick up more traffic.

BBD
I agree totally. The website wasn't bad but I though the magazine with articles on "how to change your air filter" was a bit laughable.

..but that why I come here to agitate the rif raf.LOLLOLLOL
exactly!

So let me see, TDR should stop the mag and make their site free, and they are going to pay for it how?

Issue 13 was my start there right up to issue 68. I use it for the political forum, much better arguments over there, and tons more Dodge tech info.

Being a pay Dodge only site it keeps most of the rif raf out..but that why I come here to agitate the rif raf.LOLLOLLOL

Come on Gene, you just go over there because Hammer's more active on TDR :)

-Will

at least you're ALLOWED to agitate the riff raff here!!! :rockwoot:

Speaking of Andy, I haven't heard anything out of him in a while.

Me neither, I am still trying to hunt down a picture of his old challenger I promised him... I'll have to try to get a hold of him here soon!

Will

Back