Something for those who don't want to go to Indy....

crewgirl

Inmate #28
There is a Charity Race at North Star Dragway on May 31st. There will be Pro-Mods there, ODRA folks, Rice Killer folks and many others. The entry fee is $10 plus another $5 to race, and the $5 goes to Special Needs of Dallas.

So if you're not going to Indy, for whatever reason, think about coming out and having a great time and helping out a worth while charity.

It's an 1/8th mile track in Denton right on 35. Top Notch facilities, the track is awesome, and the people who run it are great.

Yeah, I'm going to Indy too. Don't care much for the DHRA, but Indy is too close to pass up. Besides, the Hoosier cops are supposed to be way better than the 'Tucky fuzz

It's an 1/8th mile track in Denton right on 35. Top Notch facilities, the track is awesome, and the people who run it are great.

Hum, an even nicer place now that they extended it......winter before last, lots of shut down area now. Anna is correct, for it's size it is nice.

Jim

If your going to be there at least stop in at the warehouse saturday night and hang out a little.

I will be rideless. I am going to Rushville, IN for my G/F's sisters graduation. We will be in her car which she will be driving, unless I can stage a daring escape. :hehe:

So I see a lot of you are going to Indy, I expect some awesome pics since I wont be able to make it. DHRA wouldn't pay for my travel expensive! SHAME on Eric!!!
jk
Hope y'all have a blast.

Back