Southern MO Truck and Tractor (SMTTPA)

Good turn out last night. Hope to see everyone in Richland next weekend. On the website it says 7:30 but I'm pretty sure we start 6-6:30. Must have fire jacket and helmet.

Richland does start at 6 on Saturday 6/23. Hope to see some Diesels. Most of the time they are later in the order if you are running behind.

6pm Saturday July 14 in Strafford. Workstock, 2.6,3.0 combined, possible open class.

2.6 rules at strafford? Or rwyb?

Edit: where's the track at?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
There is a link at the top of the thread with all the rules. Yes we have a few WS trucks, that's what I pull. They are having them by the ball field south and east of exit 88. If you are coming from the east you will see it. It's on the south outer road. Get there early if you can, parking may be tight.

I seen on the site there is a a few forms to fill out to pull, do I have to have those to pull?

I believe you just have to sign a release. I'm not 100% sure but they can help you with any of that at the pull. If you have any questions I'll be the guy in the green Peterbilt with the black dodge that has Sancrest across the windshield.
We do require fire jacket of some sort and a helmet.

Whats hook fee? ANd i have jacket and helmet. Can you run solids in the rear on w.s.? I didnt see anything saying you couldn't

Hook fee for non-members is $35. I didn't see anything in the rules about it either. We had said 1" of travel but I don't see it there. I will talk to them tonight when I get there.

OK mine has at least 1" if not more so it will be safe. I'll try and make it there tonight to pull with you guys

Marshfield 7-21 at 7pm. We will be running trucks only on Saturday night for anyone not going to Platte City. The fair is going on so try to get there early.

Back