speedo wiring

buggyman311

im swapping my truck from a 2wd auto to a 5speed 4wd. i got the backup light wiring figured out but i cant seem to figure out the speedo wiring. i have the plugin for the speed sensor on the transfer case, but dont know what wires to run to it. any info would be great thanks.

Contact member: bigdan120, he has a complete speedo wiring kit for I think just $300. Heck of a deal if you ask me.

Last I heard it comes with a full billet speedo gear with billet shaft and premium premium rare-earth magnetic pickups in the sensor.

Yes I sell a kit it comes with a full Billet Speedo gear with a Custom ground Billet shaft and premium premium rare-earth magnetic pickups in the sensor, These magnets are made from MOON rocks gathered from Arizona. If you would like I can have one made up just for you for 300.00.

Note VERY RARE.... The STOCK SHAFTS are weak and are prone to flex and break also they can incorrectly feed information to the Flux Capacitor causing damage to the Lug nut.

Cooley kept the lead at the start, followed by Kyle Lucas. Smith was behind Lucas almost immediately and got past him within the space of a couple of laps. KARMA LOL

There is a speedo gear at one of the two front wheels... just have to tune it for accurate speed... good luck!!!

Back