St. Louis' Van Aaken Dyno Pull Rescheduled.

OT-OF-Here

Owner of the Black Beach
The St. Louis Van Aaken Dyno Pull has been postponed until after the 1st of the year.

However MCS Midwest Performance Diesel will still hold the Dec 1 Dyno Pull as scheduled. The event will now be open to all makes and models. It will be a "Run whatcha brung" event.

I got my phone call from Keith thois afternoon while at work kind of disappointing about it. I was looking forward to testing the new c5. I am going to call Keith in the morning and see what is going on with everything for sure.

C5 dyno pull

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
I got my phone call from Keith thois afternoon while at work kind of disappointing about it. I was looking forward to testing the new c5. I am going to call Keith in the morning and see what is going on with everything for sure.

This is FOR SURE. It has been postponed as I said. It's gonna happen and Keith and Van Aaken are both dissappointed but it needs to happen after the 1st of the year.

I think you'd enjoy the Dec 1st event however as everyone is invited and it can turn out to be a real shootout between all makes and models depending on who shows. We'd love to have you and your truck there so make plans if you can. See you there.

Pat

Don't know if I will make it for that now or notstill checking on getting my stuff I have ordered. Hopefully I can get it all here and on in time. Its just along way to go for the price since I can get 5 dyno runs around here for $50 and its alot closer. Keith said he would call when it is rescheduled.

It's getting close!!!

Sure hope to see/meet some of you guys at MCS on Dec 1st!!! :Cheer:

Back