stacking chips

blue2002

I seen discussions before about stacking a edge ez or d box with a tst power max 3 and its wild because I rode in a truck that had it.

My question is a edge attitude is just like a ez when you don't wire tap correct?

What am basically wanting to do is go to a tst powermax comp and keep my gauges and alerts of my edge juice attitude.

So I was wondering if i didn't wire tap the edge juice with attitude and stack a tst power max comp on top of that. How would it turn out?

also if they would work. How would it be when i added my tst smarty back in the setup with even numbers?

I looked all over and couldn't find any information and for some reason I couldn't locate it.

So thats why I am posting this.

Your input will be gladly appricated.*bdh*

I'd say you're in the wrong section. Vp things don't really belong in the competition section here.
I don't think stacking three boxes is gonna get you anywhere a timing box and the tst won't.
If you have a smarty, I would stack that with your tst and go. Leave the edge turned to stock and leave it hooked up for your gauges.

so where would I post this question. I know not to put it in the regular one because they are for help with your vehicle correct? So can you help me on where I need to be posting this in the correct thread?

Mmmm, I like me some stacked chips! :hehe:

Pringle-stack.jpg

Your not in the wrong section. Your in the wrong forum. You'd have better luck on CumminsForum...

Last edited:
*You're.

If you are going to belittle somebody at least spell things correctly.

OP: Use google. Please. This has been covered more than any other topic pertaining to Cummins powered trucks.

So I was wondering if i didn't wire tap the edge juice with attitude and stack a tst power max comp on top of that. How would it turn out?

also if they would work. How would it be when i added my tst smarty back in the setup with even numbers?

It works just fine. And I wouldn't suggest stacking 3 boxes. Mine never ran right. Two of the boxes try to fight each other since they are trying to accomplish the same things.

My question is a edge attitude is just like a ez when you don't wire tap correct?

Edge J w/Att on level 2 is the same as an EZ. If you untap the pump wire and put it on level 3-5, you still only get level 2 (EZ performance). That is my understanding.

Pringles_chips.JPG

dude ya need another truck..what you want you will never get with a vp truck and stock pump

No I was just trying to keep my gauges , alerts , turbo timer with my edge attitude and let the tst powermax do the power.

But I know I've seen box's stacked with a tst power 3 and it was crazy. But I've seen one stacked with a edge attitude.

But thank y'all for all the funny commenst and etc. Iwas just curious. But looks like.

But wasn't planning to stack three boxes. I was planning to only stack two. The edge juice and tst power max 3. Would be worth it.

Last edited:
I would suggest upgrading to a 6 inch tip at minimum with that stack of chips.

Orrrr...... You could just get smarty and run it with the edge. I ran a smarty/comp box stack for several years and loved it. But now I'm just running a drag comp by itself and to be honest I like it better. Truck pulls harder than it ever has

But wasn't planning to stack three boxes. I was planning to only stack two. The edge juice and tst power max 3. Would be worth it.

I was very happy with that stack on my truck. Mid 600hp with a big single. Ran very very well. The edge was not as peaky as the ts mvp was.

Back