stealth plate...

dieselbeef

dick doggin
hard white nylon one..not sure of man. dcent piece tho...
i got bolts if ya need am too...on a core i bought..

30 bucks shipped

paypal

stll have it..dont have pic..ill see what i can do...its a real oita for a pic but its a decent piece. not sure who makes the hard nylon one..
its white...i think ive got the bolts too...
gary

Gary, I want this... I can send paypal today if you need the funds if not I will bring you the cash this weekend. LMK

Thanks,
Josh

another friend of mine in ohio says hes gonna paypal me soon as he can but ill keep it for ya..he emailed me over the weekend..i been off til this morning so i didnt see yer email

call me ..lemme know asap..if ya wanna paypal it

gary.carvis@tropicana.com

thats the paypal address

we need to werk out the truck pull thing man..i cant do a last minute deal..life just wont allow it..life i said..not wife...
gimme a call so we can figure it out...where we gonna meet and when we comin back blah blah

we need to werk out the truck pull thing man..i cant do a last minute deal..life just wont allow it..life i said..not wife...
gimme a call so we can figure it out...where we gonna meet and when we comin back blah blah

Im going to the shop Friday night to prep the truck then I will come to your house Sat. morning to load up. What time do you wanna leave? all I will have is my truck and about 900lbs of weights. Total 8100lbs

I didnt save your number so call or text me when you get a chance... 813-477-5953.

Back