Step Bars

CumminsCowboy97

i got a set of Ram Off Road Accesories step bars for a single cab, they came on my truck and i took them off(dont like step bars) they are chrome but if you want them painted i can paint them black, mouting brackets will need to be made for them to fit your truck,one has a cut in it but i can weld it up if need be. Dont know what they're worth if interested just shoot me and offer, can post pics up if anyone's interested. you pay shipping.

Think I could make them fit my 95 extended cab? How's the finish on the chrome? I'm looking for a set to spruce up my truck, and to help the vertically challenged passengers get into it lol. Thanks.

you might be able to i'll send you a picture of them, the chrome is in decent shape, where the one bracket was it was rusted, like i said i'll send you a picture of them and let you make the call

free bump for ya good luck on the sale let me know how it ends up I am about to pull mine and sell them as well.

still got these if anyone's interested in them, i need them gone make an offer on tem or if you have somethin to trade let me know i'm open to anything

Back