Street Legal Drags - CA Dragway - June 30th

BilletGarage

Diesel Addict
Saturday June 30, 2007 is the Street Legal Drags at California Dragway (California Speedway) in Fontana, CA. I'm planning to attend. It would be cool to have a bunch of diesels show up. They limit entries to the first 400 cars/trucks so we should get a decent number of runs in. $10 to watch/$20 to race.

Anyone interested?

http://www.californiaspeedway.com/dragway/

We might go. I don't know our sch. yet.

Just an FYI you need to show up early. Most times even with the 400 car limit you probably only get 3 passes :(

We'll bring the hospitality trailer, and SoCal Black Smoke will be there.

Kat said:
We might go. I don't know our sch. yet.

Just an FYI you need to show up early. Most times even with the 400 car limit you probably only get 3 passes :(

Thanks for the info Kat! What time should I get there to be safe? Hope you guys can make it. I wanna see a high 10 second run! :D

Dieselson said:
We'll bring the hospitality trailer, and SoCal Black Smoke will be there.

Hospitality Trailer? SoCal Black Smoke? Sorry . . . Newbie here . . .

I might bring Stroked Lightning out for some runs , should be fixed by then.

if my truck lives thru the tough truck challenge i may grace you guys with my presence...lol

Don't you dare beat me into the 11's ya bastage! :D

BilletGarage said:
Hospitality Trailer? SoCal Black Smoke? Sorry . . . Newbie here . . .

Sorry its a diesel club for SoCal, sort of a dmax club, but we always bring our trailer.

im goiing to try and make it.... im currently running (3) 33x12.50r16.5 and 1 245/75r16 tire

blew one going to redding friday night :bang

yeah i was one of 3-4 dmaxs out there at redding :st:

i'll probably go and just watch. I'm reaching the limits of the stock trans and I'd hate to blow it at the track. Anyone from south orange county wanna drive up together?

Back