Street Outlaws New Orleans

Subman631

Did anyone catch our boy Ryan Milliken on Street Outlaws New Orleans the other night. I was wondering when it was filmed and why he did race his car?

I watched it because a buddy mentioned it. I usually hate watching the "NOLA" show. He probably didn't have his car yet, think they film that stuff almost a year ahead?

Yup, filmed long ago. They had to wait for a slot to open for this season. They hadn't set one aside for it so it took longer than normal to air after filming. Bobby and Ryan have raced since then with both their new cars though. :D

Yup, filmed long ago. They had to wait for a slot to open for this season. They hadn't set one aside for it so it took longer than normal to air after filming. Bobby and Ryan have raced since then with both their new cars though. :D

How'd that turn out for us not in the know? I was hoping to see some Zombie killer passes too but no luck there. I knew it was really old when Ryan's truck was in that episode.

How'd that turn out for us not in the know? I was hoping to see some Zombie killer passes too but no luck there. I knew it was really old when Ryan's truck was in that episode.

They ran at TS. Bobby got him by like 3 or 4 cars iirc; right off the trailer too.

I'm WAAAAAAY to slow to mess around with anything on that show, lol. Most I could hope for would be to run one of the sideshow cars like Moonshine, but I don't really think I even have anything for that.

Back