Suspension/Shocks

brcdmax

Well the truck is getting ready to go in the shop for injectors, hubs, brakes etc. and I need some guidance on suspension.

Question one: Ok so I installed Rough Country leveling kit (torsion keys) in my 2004 RCLB a while back and the ride pretty much sucks... I put up with it for a while but I am ready to upgrade to some +2 or 2-4 inch shocks.

My question is if I decide to go that route what are the part numbers for either Bilstiens or Ranchos in order to get the correct shocks for a better ride?

Question number two: If I go that route and decide in the near future to lower my truck with some staggered 20's am I gonna lose that smooth ride and have to swap shocks again? I definitely want to upgrade wheels and tires and lower the truck a little to get that raked look, but that will be 6 months or so out because I have to pay for injectors and other parts...

I appreciate the help in advance guys!

Decent shocks + taller lower mount for the time being, then if you do decide to lower the truck back down, just change back to the old OEM lower mount?

Back