SW pa Dyno

seriousdiesel

Rodeheaver's Speed Shop western PA's #1 speed shop

Heard from a friend that they were dynoing this sat 4-21. We called and they said 9am to whenever, gas or diesel, all are welcome. The only thing they ask of the diesel owners with stacks is bring your own pipe for the stacks, smoke tube, or whatever means it takes to get the smoke out the door:rules:. I should be going to dyno my Fummins if i can get the trans tuned enough to get there. Sorry its such late notice but I Just heard about it this week. Hope to see some of you there.

Nathan

Rodeheaver's Speed Shop western PA's #1 speed shop

Heard from a friend that they were dynoing this sat 4-21. We called and they said 9am to whenever, gas or diesel, all are welcome. The only thing they ask of the diesel owners with stacks is bring your own pipe for the stacks, smoke tube, or whatever means it takes to get the smoke out the door:rules:. I should be going to dyno my Fummins if i can get the trans tuned enough to get there. Sorry its such late notice but I Just heard about it this week. Hope to see some of you there.

Nathan

Im at that same step with my fummins! But this is defiantly interesting.

Im at that same step with my fummins! But this is defiantly interesting.

4r100 should be cake to tune up really, 5r110 is tougher. Mine seems to be a bad solenoid i think. Im going to try to do some calling today about it. I have high line psi in all gears. Bad part is the PCS doesnt have any feed back to diagnose problems in the trans so its really a guessing game. Hope ford has an EPC solenoid in stock, if not im SOL for sat.

Ya i got a stand alone for the tranny so i hope i can fihure it out quick.

ive dynoed there a few times pretty good time all the older hot rod owners dont realy like the diesel guys but its a good time

ive dynoed there a few times pretty good time all the older hot rod owners dont realy like the diesel guys but its a good time

Hell, some of the older diesel guys really don't like the diesel guys. LOL

Hell, some of the older diesel guys really don't like the diesel guys. LOL

I dont feel like I should be classified as older at the age of 29 but I agree with you 110%. there are a couple of us leaving my shop at 8am, hitting Ruby and Ketchys for breakfast about 8:30 and rolling up afterward. Dont know if anyone will be getting on the dyno but were gonna check it out regardless. If anyone wants to tag along they are welcome to.

Im not gonna be able to make it. To much on the homefront to get taken care of... Have a great time everyone !!

hope you guys have fun Tim Rodeheaver is a great guy.....

Kirsch i told you my wife dont share manLOL

Good time, good people. 3 diesels ran that we stayed for and I believe 2 more in line when we left. Lots of cars, mustangs, camaros, street legal drag cars. Numbers were good, 437/866 07 Cummins, and 2 Duramaxes hit 470 something.

Back