Talledega Super Speedway

smoken250

Ran my truck around the track last weekend, it was nice!!!! A looney tune and a super speedway. We entered the turns at 115, you wouldnt belive how the truck handled. Everything was smooth. I get to do it again in 2 weeks. Maybe we can turn it up a bit.

Last edited:
Fun as that might be, I wouldn't trust my tires at that speed...

99.9% of all insurance companies will void your insurance if it is on a race track or used for any competition i.e. off road or on road. That includes drag racing, road/rally racing, sled pulling...

Even if it was just for show...would be hard to prove. Better have someone drag the truck carcass and yours outside the gate and deposit it on the side of the road. I heard once(wink,wink) of a guy that wrecked his new TransAm at the drags do that so the insurance would pay for the damage.

I went around dega about that fast in an excusion at the Dale Jarrett thing. How the heck did you get to drive your truck out there?

LOL Daniel, that is really cool :clap: :clap: but DJ says, "what the hell was he doing racing that truck at 115mph around the track" LOL

BTW, I did send your order out today. :rockwoot:

Thanks,
Vivian

Thank you Vivian. Tell DJ I am just testing my skills. Tim I am in good with some people that run things at the track. Me and my brother are going back the 28th of July, he is bringing his corvette and I am taking the truck. I will post some more pics.

put some speed rated tires on her, and let her rip! LOL

Back