Tampico In, Open Diesel Class PAYS $500 1st. June 18th 2011

Pulls will be on for sure. Great show last night. Hope to see lots of good trucks tonight

10233 N County Road 300 E Seymour, IN 47274

this is wischmeier trucking address. the pull is right next to steves big shop, you can see it from his shop

TAMPICO INDIANA OPEN DIESEL TRUCK Class

I finally got payouts up and their stupid rules changed so we can have a good class of trucks to watch.

the class is open diesel but its always been pretty much a 2.8 class.

I'm glad Mr. Prewitt finally got those STUPID rules changed. I was getting tired of seeing 1,000HP trucks beating up on the 500HP street trucks. You know what would really be unfair is....letting a 2000HP Super Stock truck beating up on farm trucks, now that would be a shame. I guess that will never happen, cause it's "always been pretty much a 2.8 class."

So, Mr. Prewitt, you have done a great job promoting the truck pull with 18 post on this thread so far. Now that it's been a couple days, how about some results and/or video??? If possible tell us a little about the winners truck. Thanks

I was a little disappointed in the truck pull. There were some good trucks there but not as many as last year. The big boys must have all went to the Fleece Pull which was the same night. Tampico was packed to the gills, Had to park 2 miles North of the track too.

Back