tappet gasket

jarede1972

Alright, im about to start on the gasket replacement, not too worried about it, bc of all the info on the web, but i was considering on buying a manual to have at the shop. anyone mind telling me which one is best, hanes, childers, etc... Also i ordered my 3k gsk, boost elbow, and air filter planning on turning the fuel up a bit. could i do the spring kit with the pump out of the truck? or easiest while its in?

Tappet cover is real easy. Take everything out, replace gasket, put stuff back in where it was. Lol good luck man.

I'm so fuggin lost. The title, the questions, nothing makes sense. If you want an engine manual buy a cummins manual. Gaskets are all pretty self explanatory. Pay attention on the tappet gasket to where it's labeled.

You can install the 3k's either way and as for the tappet gasket, its pretty self explainatory. Look at how it comes off and then put the new one on the same way.... they do only go one way

My truck came with a hanes manual. I like if for the few times ive cracked it open. Look into the cummins manual too though

Back