Thank you Jeff Garmon!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Just a quick thread to let Jeff know how much I appreciate his help, generousity, and friendship for getting me and the Interceptor up and running again so fast!! And Especially for teaching me so much about working on my own truck!!

Jeff's Billet race tranny is so awesome! It's holding some major power and two nights ago it helped me get to my personal best at the track!

Fuel Only!

7.16 @ 96 in the 1/8

11.22 @ 120 in the 1/4

Thank you Very much Jeff!!:Cheer:

David

Last edited:
I am glad you did so well the other night! I just provided the shop man!:Cheer:

I'll second that AWESOME billet tranny by Jeff..Lovin mine...Great times on your truck Dave...ROB

david, jeff sure is a great person to have on your side and he will do anything he can to help you i know he has really help me more than once and i don't even own a dodge like i said him and his employees have help me more than once and i would like to say thank you jeff and his team...

got to meet jeff today,great guy to talk to and knows his stuff

Way to go David! Glad to see you back running again. It's great to have a good friend in Jeff, he's one cool dude.

maybe jeff garmon is the guy i need to put an end to my nightmares with transmissions ive gone through way too many and have spent too much money and im tired of the bullsh.t from all my previous transmission builders

definitely worth making a call to him. There's been many well built transmissions that have come out of his shop !

Well, we will find out soon enough hopefully Jeff will have mine completed this week. :woohoo:

Just wanna update this thread simply cause Jeff is continuing to help me (along with many more folks)!! He is putting up with my truck being in his shop all this time, as well as helping me with my block and head prep, and gaskets!

Thank you Jeff!! Truly honored to be your friend!

Back