The New Rumors

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
It has been brought to our attention that there has been rumors made by a few people in the racing Industry, that NADM was not going to be holding any drag races this year. Which is completely untrue. Below is the complete list of race dates scheduled this year. Any questions contact Chuck 740-819-0457.

National Trails Raceway Friday Night Races

April 22nd
May 27th
June 24th
July- off
August 5th
September 30th

Regular drag race schedule
May 6th-7th Diesel Country Nationals Terre Haute, Indiana
June 4th Buckeye Diesel National Hebron, Ohio
June 25th Thunder in Muncie Muncie, Indiana
July 16th East Coast Nationals Numidia, Pennsylvania
August 19th Weekend on the Edge Salt Lake City, Utah
September 17th Buckeye Country Nationals Hebron, Ohio
October 15th ODRA/NADM Diesel Roundup Texas
December 2nd PRI Drag Races Orlando, Florida

Seems to me the past several years...right about this time....rumors start to fly. People doing their best to run NADM into the ground. Looking at the schedule, looks like they they were not sucessful. Keep up the good work...its getting bigger and bigger every year. As for those that hear rumors, ask them WHERE they got their info...then set them straight.

As for those that hear rumors, ask them WHERE they got their info...then set them straight.

WHERE...is the key. Check your sources before you repeat a rumor, lol.

NADM racing is the strongest its ever been, and is setting a precedent on how Diesel racing will grow and survive. I credit the racing manager and his staff.:clap:

NADM puts on great events. They put on events in strong diesel areas around the country. They do a great job with drag racing events along with sled pulling events. NADM goes out of their way to help everyone they can to help them compete. I have not heard anything said like that but will now be listening close. I support them and am proud to support them. Thanks, Brady

NADM puts on great events. They put on events in strong diesel areas around the country. They do a great job with drag racing events along with sled pulling events. NADM goes out of their way to help everyone they can to help them compete. I have not heard anything said like that but will now be listening close. I support them and am proud to support them. Thanks, Brady

I agree, I just wish NADM had more drag racing events I could attend. As in not many of their events are close to me, or if the dates weren't the same as other races I already have planned. I know you guys do the best you can do and you can't have races every where, so I'll try to get to the ones I can.

I hadn't heard anything about that either. I chalk it up to yearly drama. Can't we all get along?

I heard a rumor that Gene was personally carrying an NADM banner on the final space shuttle mission.

I was waiting to announce, First Diesel Sled Pull on The Moon.

Invitational!!!

You want to flag, Dan?

I was waiting to announce, First Diesel Sled Pull on The Moon.

Invitational!!!

You want to flag, Dan?

Do I get another shirt? LOL

What kind of tires do you suggest? Probably similar to the ones needed in Texas.

What about atmospheric charger size?

Last edited:
Strangely enough, when I posted that, the first thing that came to my mind, was what tire would hook up....:nail:

I think we better make the turbos unlimited/oxygen injection legal.

I wonder what sled rental would run? Fuel surcharge?

Strangely enough, when I posted that, the first thing that came to my mind, was what tire would hook up....:nail:

I think we better make the turbos unlimited/oxygen injection legal.

I wonder what sled rental would run? Fuel surcharge?

Better make it 80,000 lb too, a slightly rough track could result into someone going to orbit.

Back