the roof/windshield metal sun shade ?? what is it called so I can reserach it

diesel&coffee

Well as per the heading what is the correct name of the metal sun shade attached at up of windshield to roof - found of some of the trucks.. If I get a F250 XL I would like to put one on it.. If it would be a correct fit/etc..

seriously...isn't this what you mean?

Go Industries Aerodynamic Sun Visor - JCWhitney

G_14950G_SW_1.gif

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

probably find it under the same section as curb feelers and chrome quarter panels....

I wasn't trying to be a "complete" asshat.....I was actually providing the answer to the question as I understood it. LOL

well I was thinking of a factory / stock one.. But if it's never been a factory item... keep the tin cans coming..

Only reason I asked is as u know sometimes factory items aren't labeled / named like one would think.. So keep the laughs up..

In all seriousness, I don't know of a factory one off hand....and most will probably be figerglass or some kind of plastic. I doubt you'll find a metal one. I wouldn't want metal anyway. Rust will be come a problem. $.02

The 2001 Platinum editions came with a visor. Other than that I dont know of any Super Dutys that came with them.

Also, they were plastic.

The 2001 Platinum editions came with a visor. Other than that I dont know of any Super Dutys that came with them.

Also, they were plastic.

Ok - no worries.. It's all in the way I stated the info in the first post lol... I was thinking they are prob metal/etc... It's just in South Texas you get way to much sun...

Back