thinking I am gonna sell....checking interest

mikcon

professional bill payer
Some things are changing and I may sell my 1998 reg cab 12v 2wd.
A/C,slider,cruise,power steering,man.windows
The truck in in great shape with 94,??? miles and has been taken great care of. It has a few dents and scrapes but 94,000 miles will do that nothing bad or big but there.
One dent in cab just behind drivers door where former owner cut a little hard with fifth wheel and tapped the cab.
Drivers seat has a small tear in the side.

I have in the last 6 months or so only put about 1,000 miles on it I just don't have time and its this or the rat rod so thinking this.It runs great.

heres the list: Pretty much All parts are only 6 months or so old.
Brand new maybe 500 miles full race georend built billet trans.6800.00
built 215 p-pump 2,000.00(prob more in it but can't remember)
FASS fuel system 600.00 (i Think)
DDP stage III injectors 500.00
pius built WSB turbo 1,000.00
4 inch down pipe to 5 inch s tacks 500.00
timing set to 20*
lock up switch
sunroof
new upper and lower ball joints both sides
Prices are what I can remember but really went after it without thinking I would sell so just wanted it done right the first time.

I have a o-ringed head lined up and I will put you in contact with that person if you buy it.
The head is not paid for and does not come with the truck but we'll talk about that if you buy the truck.

Serious buyers only please.KBB is 9100.00 to 11,200 depending on how you pull it up.
I am asking 15,500.00 firm for now and that is just a little more than I have in hop-up parts. And you get a truck with it.LOL You guys know what this stuff is worth and if your interested give me a call.

Call or e-mail Mike at buyonemore@gmail.com or 440-897-8121

For Sale

Gonna need to sell it.
Let me know if someone is interested I also might be able to help with shipping.
Mike

Bump any offers??
Send me a e-mail and I will shoot some pics. When i try and post them here keeps telling me they are to big.

Back