This belong to you guys?

Just showed up at my old address, but addressed to troy LOL. Completely messed up. Troy said its not his, and I definitely didn't order it and have it sent to my old address. My buddy opened it and said its a 7.3 programmer.

e6a4aba8.jpg

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Troy says its not his, and its addressed to me. I don't even know how beans has my old address LOL.

EDIT: just saw the 2nd part Jeff. How dare you.

Bean better hurry up and email me or something. I'm too lazy to go hunt for their number, and my buddy really wanted to sell it, until I told him PSD performance parts are all a myth.

Last edited:
WTF?? Let me do some diggin and see what i come up with!

Thats what I'm saying. I don't know what time you're willing to stay up to, but I need to get back to sleep. I'm sick and this adventure has me wore out, and i gotta go to work in a few hours. So pm, email, or text me whenever. I'd say call, but I can't even swallow right now, let a lone talk loud enough to be heard LOL.

EDIT: Eric, check your pm's, my buddy found a name and number.

Last edited:
We've got your old address because i'm assuming you bought a sump back in may from Troy at BBD and we drop shipped it to that address.

As far as why in the heck you got mailed a reburned chip, i have no clue. Still trying to figure out what got lost in translation on that deal, but please don't try to plug it into your afc housing, you could be scratchin' yer head for a little bit.

Troy says its not his, and its addressed to me. I don't even know how beans has my old address LOL.

EDIT: just saw the 2nd part Jeff. How dare you.

Bean better hurry up and email me or something. I'm too lazy to go hunt for their number, and my buddy really wanted to sell it, until I told him PSD performance parts are all a myth.

You sir have obviously never installed a Tornado in the intake of one!!!

Back