Those of you p-pumped with a FASS system...

Can the fuel return line off the pump be combined with the fuel return off the back of the head or does it need it's own line all the way back to the tank?

Anyone know if this is the overflow valve?

3963593 OVERFLOW VALVE--------------->$160.23+FRT

Seems kind of pricey?

or would it be this one:

Bosch overflow return valve
Part # 1 417 413 047
$25+shipping

Nope, just left it out there. I do wander how long a D80 would last behind a well tuned sigma pumped engine. I am thinking about 3".

It lasted 13 hooks on loose azz west coast crap tracks and then blew up. But its up and kickin again.

-Tom

So if I just feed my pump with a FASS setup with a 45psi spring (or 50psi) and use the overflow valve mentioned above (which according to Zach) is rated for 27 psi I should be good right?

I assume the rating on the overflow valve means the spring is stiff enough that the ball won't move until it builds 27psi and then starts to open to try to maintain that pressure. So in my case it will just stay open and allow return flow and the FASS will maintain the 45 psi...

2417413101 is the part number smokem lists on his p7100 sticky thread for the overflow valve. This must be rated for a different pressure then?

Sorry guy's got some stuff mixed up there the 101 valve is rated around 27psi.

I thought the part number you listed (1 417 413 047) was the old part number for the 101 valve but after double checking I cant find anything about that valve I would have to wait till I get back to work to find out what it is.

Back