Towing cam and turbo

01PPUMP

Looking for info/advice on the best towing cam and single turbo setup for 06 dodge auto. I will not race it or sled pull it, it is only for daily driving and pulling my pulling truck around. Please don't turn this into a bashing war.

i choose diesel pro but without a cam you could just go with a 62/65 or 68 with a 12 or 13 housing.. if you do a towing cam you could run a bigger turbo for sure.

I would look into diesels pros killer b or a hamilton 178/210, as far as air I would look into a 62/68 or 71 depending on what sticks are you are going to run.

If you are going to stick with stock injectors, my vote goes to a 62/68/12 or 62/68/14.

This truck has a Diesel Power Source s400 twin turbo kit a D-tech 62 and s475. I have not been around to many twin kits is this a good towing kit with stock injs. and maybe a Hamilton cam? It also has wicked diesel 120hp injs. that I will be selling with only 4000 miles on them.

Run those twins, those injectors, and a Hamilton cam and forget about it. That'll be a great towing setup.

Run those twins, those injectors, and a Hamilton cam and forget about it. That'll be a great towing setup.

Really 120's for towing my pulling truck around? Will they still work ok if I use stock injs?

Yes but they will work just fine with the 120s. They will spool stupid fast and egts will be very much in control.

Are you planning on running any fueling modules or progammers?

I would suggest running the 120s with those twins as opposed to the stock nozzles. If you really want to go back to the stock nozzles, I highly recommend running some programming otherwise it will be a bit warm towing.

Back