TRACTOR parts needed

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Just before I left on this Texas trip, the forklift (A commercial International tractor lift) I own decided to chuck a rod on #1 cylinder. :(
I've come to rely on this thing more than I realized and I got it dirt cheap, so it's worth another engine, if I can find one.

So, now I am looking for a GAS C-153 (or equivalent) 4 cylinder to replace it with.
A complete running long block is preferred, but a short block is also acceptable.

Or, if someone knows of a way to fit a 4bt into it... :D

Mark.

Just before I left on this Texas trip, the forklift (A commercial International tractor lift) I own decided to chuck a rod on #1 cylinder. :(
I've come to rely on this thing more than I realized and I got it dirt cheap, so it's worth another engine, if I can find one.

So, now I am looking for a GAS C-153 (or equivalent) 4 cylinder to replace it with.
A complete running long block is preferred, but a short block is also acceptable.

Or, if someone knows of a way to fit a 4bt into it... :D

Mark.

I've got a 4cyl Perkins with low hrs here, but I don't think that would be the ticket for your needs.:lolly:

There is a guy on CL in Baltimore, MD selling a running C-153, FYI. If you can find a deal on a C, Super C, or the like it will have one in it also.

I couldn't find the C/L ad for it, if you could post the link.
I'm heading that way after I get back from Texas.
I will be loading up to head east, to pick up a trailer and sell some more core junk.

Mark.

Let me know when you are heading this way, I might need a few things for dropping this 6.7 into my 06.

Guys, don't tease me! :D
PM me and let me know what you need.
Once this ground freezes hard (Wednesday-Thursday?), I'm moving stuff to the truck that needs to be hauled east.

Oh yeah, and I still need a C-153 engine. :hehe:

Mark.

Back