Train Horns

Yea. I've been buying from them for years. I told them to send me a new shirt to replace my old worn out one. LOL

I found some new clamps to use...these are from Pro Werks. They're nitrous bottle mounts. 10lb nitrous bottles are 7" OD....so is my new tank. I love it when a plan comes together.
I'll replace the knob with an allen head screw or something.

C72-117_BLK.jpg

Last edited:
I need some ideas now. On a ccsb where are you guys putting your compressor and tank? Horns and the trans fans are in spare tire location. And I'd prefer not to put them in the bed unless I just absolutely have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I didn't decide to put an Insight Monitor in the 12v right now. For how much all the sensors and everything to do data logging is, I could put together a badass horn kit. But I will soon enough !

It's mass produced crap that's probably from China....you get what you get.
The one I got actually does look a little better though.

Get some custom clamps made...1" wide, with grooves cut in them...then the welds will be covered by the clamps..it would look clean too.

I might be late to this party but i have a set of rs5t's on my 56 GMC F series (12 valve/5 speed powered) with a york 210 belt driven air compressor with two 4 gal tanks and a 150 on/180 off pressure switch. 3/4" lines from tanks through large regulator to hand valve in cab to chimes. My leslies have the spiked chambers and look wicked mounted under the flatbed.

I Have $45 into my setup, got a 30 gal air tank in the toolbox going to a airmaxx valve wired into my factory horn switch, using a dual horn off a Mack semi. Everything is protected in the toolbox and in my front bumper. Loud enough for me. Depending on how much i use it the tank lasts a couple months

Back