tranz sliping

mandly

let it eat
tranny has 180000 on it. whent to go get fule and was fine when i left the gas station all the gears slip now. this happen all it once. call a few places and they told me trany was smoked. i just dont believe that c1 c2 c3 c4 clutches whent out all at once. i was thinking mabey the pump or valvebody but not sure? 2-3 are the worst 1-4-5 are better but still slip. tranny fluid is not burnt or smell burnt

tranny has 180000 on it. whent to go get fule and was fine when i left the gas station all the gears slip now. this happen all it once. call a few places and they told me trany was smoked. i just dont believe that c1 c2 c3 c4 clutches whent out all at once. i was thinking mabey the pump or valvebody but not sure? 2-3 are the worst 1-4-5 are better but still slip. tranny fluid is not burnt or smell burnt

what year is it? if its a 48re then the rear clutch pack is gone it is the only pack that stays engaged in every gear.

and would rear clutch pack go out all at once with out no warning... someone told me it might be the a and b selenoid???

Back